Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with our client, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Our Client's products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is "Invented for life."
We believe that connectivity is more than just technology. It's part of our lives. It improves mobility, shapes the cities of the future, and makes homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient. In every sphere, our client is working towards a connected world. A world that opens up possibilities no one could ever have imagined.
location: Saint Joseph, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job Description
- Own and deliver Engineering development and V&V projects
- Liaise with customer project teams including VP level for planning and execution of projects through global delivery structure
- Act as a single point contact to channel customer information to our client's team and own customer project commitments
- Engage with our client's global engineering teams on a Onsite/Nearshore/Offshore delivery model to meet customer Project requirements
- Understand customer product roadmaps and interrelation between product lines for mapping our client's solution approach
- Discuss with internal stakeholders and commit Project deliverables to customers and adhere to timelines
- Synergize across supplier teams and achieve end results
- Consult & provide insights to customers on our client's solution value proposition as needed
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor operations
- Track and Report project milestones to our client & Customer leadership team
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Business
- 3+ years experience in embedded software development/testing or test automation program management
- 1+ years experience in managing embedded testing projects realted to automation
- Expertise managing suppliers for deliveries within the scope defined for the suppliers
- Excellent skills working with global teams and ability to bridge multiple vendor and customer teams to meet the end objective
- Knowledge on HMI automation in any domain
- Knowledge on consumer electronics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.