Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
We are seeking a full stack .NET software engineer to design and develop applications for current and next generation products. In this role, you will be involved in the entire lifecycle of application development and you will work with a highly skilled group of developers and testers to create and implement software that will have a positive impact on nearly every phase of the engine development process.
location: Mossville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
JOB DUTIES: Utilizing the Scrum/Agile methodology, use your strong technical expertise to implement new software and features.
- Design, development and implement key applications and features or engine and machine development.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Research new technology, architectures, frameworks, and products to be incorporated into the current or future software portfolio
- Work directly on complex application technical problem identification and resolution
- Collaborate with peer organizations across the enterprise to help our team meet deliverables.
- Proficient in User Interface design & development using HTML5, Bootstrap, Jquery, Knockout/Angular JS
- Strong experience working with .Net / C# - Proficiency with RESTful API development and design
- Proficiency with SQL and T-SQL as well as Entity Framework
- Prior experience with Unity Container (Unity) is a plus
- Strong grasp of modern software development concepts such as SOLID principals - Strong architecture, design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Prior experience in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment is a plus
- Agile/SCRUM software development process experience is a plus. Required:
- 4+ years of development experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, Knockout/Angular JS
- 4+ years of development experience with .Net / C# and WPF/XAML using MVVM and Prism or equivalent. Desired:
- 6+ years of development experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, Knockout/Angular JS
- 6+ years of development experience with .Net / C# and WPF/XAML using MVVM and Prism or equivalent
- 2+ years of development experience working in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of DevOps experience.
skills: Education Requirement Required:
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Computer Science program.
Desired: Master's Degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Computer Science program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.