job summary: Responsibilities:
- All phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries
- Working closely with architecture group and driving solutions
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and drive solutions
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.80 - 54.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Mulesoft - design, development and implementation exp
- Java/J2EE - analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Demonstrating substantial depth of knowledge and experience in Big Data and Java development
- Application Developer
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio
skills: Java, J2EE, Mulesoft, Big Data, SQL, development, code, design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.