Sr. Java Software Engineer
Randstad is looking for a Sr. Java Engineer for an opportunity in Murrysville, PA--Partial Remote Work Allowed!
Senior Software Engineer to work in a Scrum team to develop a critical part of a new web-based and web services applications.
location: Murrysville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software as well as collaborate with other software developers. Development will be primarily performed using C# and Java to create web services.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C# or Java.
skills: Experience with the following is also required:
- RESTful web services
- Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
- Test Automation
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
- Source Control (Git or equivalent)
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Health Level Seven (HL7)
- Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.