Big Data Developer
- Strong hands-on development experience in devising solutions that lead to actionable insight using statistical analysis, machine learning techniques, forecasting, predictive modeling methodologies using R and/or Python.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience in developing ETL scripts/jobs using SQL and Relation Databases
- Strong skills in data analysis, profiling, data quality and processing to create visualizations
- Hands on development experience and high proficiency in Java / Python
- Very good understanding of relational as well as columnar databases(Oracle/Vertica)
skills: - Experience with Spark, Hive, Flume, Storm, Solr, NoSQL technologies etc is a plus
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.