- UX Associate PgM, Jamboard UX job description The User Experience UX Design Producer shepherds projects through the design process by coordinating the work of UX Designers, Researchers, and Engineers. In this role, you'll combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team design how billions of users interact with our products.
- You'll work cross-functionally and collaborate with managers, designers and engineering teams to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines.
- As a Design Producer, you will also manage all project-related communications to team members, leaders and other stakeholders.
- This job requires you to be an expert juggler, a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects that often span continents.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $66.67 - 73.62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Understand strategic priorities and work with designers to make the most impact possible under tight schedules.
- Collaborate with and support designers in delivering work in a way that builds trust with engineering and product management groups.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc. and implement or drive required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency.
- Lead or collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making including requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation and coordination of teams and approval processes.
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues and priorities.
- Proactively identify risks, prioritize them and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing interactive, design, or creative projects (mobile experience).
skills: Preferred qualifications
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design, iterative development processes, and usability principles.
- Working knowledge of project management software. Proficient with spreadsheets and Google Docs.
- Strong familiarity with design tools, graphic formats and user interface technologies.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment. Business justification
Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to work in an ambiguous space, self starter, knowledge of project management tools, prior tech company experience, knowledge of gsuite and adobe products, leadership skills Desired
PMP certified, scrum master, design or engineering degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.