Our client is currently seeking an Project Coordinator for a 6+ month contract opportunity located in San Francisco, CA.
Provide administrative and secretarial services to the organization (Enterprise-wide) including, but not limited to collecting, recording, sorting and filing information; preparing routine reports, making travel arrangements; arranging appointments and responding to enquires.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Primary responsibility is delivering administrative assistance in day-to day job.
- Administer general business office activities.
- Such activities are clerical in nature and may include mail, word processing, filing, order processing, telephone answering and stationery supplies.
- Highly effective support of a large sized team (8+).
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff.
- Uses automated office equipment and business applications as needed such as PowerPoint, Excel, expense management and travel booking software.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Assists with onboarding new employees.
- May coordinate special projects and department activities.
- Screens calls, takes and delivers messages, provides information to callers.
- May order and maintain office supplies, prepare and sort mail, make appointments and travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned. Internal expert on administrative systems.
- External Requires advanced knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/ or education.
- Typically, requires minimum of 7 years of experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
Able to work with limited direction
Support for senior executive
Detailed oriented. Able to plan out week / month in detail and manage resolve conflicts
Understand priorities and filter requests / content based on priority
On-boarding new staff / logsitics training
Large enterprise experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.