Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Admin Professional to join one of our top clients. You will be responsible for performing administrative duties of advanced degrees of complexity for the assigned Executive.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide routine assistance to the Executives which includes, but is not limited to: Executive correspondence, electronic filing, creating and updating Contacts, and other logistical support needs of the Executives
- Create and maintain an inventory of critical path projects and high-priority business development activities
- Maintain calendar for the Executive using electronic calendaring system
- Regularly organize meetings, appointments, conferences, and calls with both internal and external business partners
- Coordinate complex meetings, assist in the design and preparation of presentations and other
- meeting materials
- Maintain contact with Executives via company-issued mobile device
- Arrange travel, prepare itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, out of town dining, and car rentals
- Prepare Executive expense reports and process Executive charge card reconciliation
- Create and maintain spreadsheet files.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant, Assistant to a C-level Executive, or Office Manager.
- This individual will have customary responsibilities such as managing correspondence which is often of a confidential nature, preparing research, screening incoming phone calls and mail, communication on behalf of the Executive, and acting as the "gatekeeper;" as well as handling more complicated special projects such as coordination of complex meetings.
- In keeping with these duties, this individual will be required to develop an acute understanding of the Executives' work style and requirements, and to utilize this understanding to decide which scheduled events, meetings, and requests are most appropriate for allocation of the Executive's time.
- This individual will be expected to accept the delegation of less consequential executive tasks, to perform those tasks with minimal disruption to the Executive, to actively listen and resolve problems, and to anticipate and meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment. In summary, this individual is expected to conform to the highest standards of performance, dependability, and professionalism.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.