job summary: Job Summary
The PeopleSoft Functional Absence Management Consultant has extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft Absence Entitlements, Absence Takes , AM calculation and integration with Payroll for North America. This position is expected to assist in the support of system integrated testing of the new PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 modules that includes Absence Entitlements, Absence Takes , AM calculation, integration with Payroll for North America and interfaces with external systems/vendors in addition to developing functional designs related to system customizations and reports
location: March Air Reserve Base, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Requirement:
Seeking PeopleSoft Absence Management Consultant who will play a critical role in current implementation of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 project. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of Functional PeopleSoft Absence Management experience and exposure to 9.x product suite. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting configuration, functional designs, and system integrated testing
- Adhere to best test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects.
- Experience in working through the project lifecycle over multiple assignments under aggressive timelines with minimal ramp-up time.
- Coordinate and communicate with team members and business users as assigned.
Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on work progress
The responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
skills: Required Skills:
- 3+ years of hands on experience as PeopleSoft Functional Absence Management Consultant.
- Experience in at least 2 implementations and upgrades of 9.x version of PeopleSoft with big, distributed customer. Higher Education experiences a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to perform successfully as a team player in a team setting by aligning to the overall priorities of the project and direction from leads.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with variety of people to accomplish goals and support others.
- Should be proactive in completing the job assigned with little direction and be adaptable to changing job requirements.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Visio is required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
Prior experience of Higher Education or Healthcare is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.