Are you a person that enjoys finding an optimal solution and then maintains, implements and monitors it? If so, this position may be just what you are looking for!
location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Track data flow, management and documentation
- Deliver service reliability and sustainability
- Develop, gather and leverage metrics for complex computer systems in order to drive automation
- 5+ years in big-data management-Hadoop preferred
- 5+ years supporting data analytics and visualization
- 3+ years in database administration
- 3+ years in data warehousing
- Solid knowledge of big data querying tools
- Virtualization technologies experience
- Lambda architecture experience
- Real time and batch experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.