The Senior Software Developer
ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of marketing technology systems will meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost-effective way. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
The person in this role designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Assess processes and technologies then develop recommendations and roadmap for the future state. Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions. Serve as an expert resource on the custom development and system integration.
- Be a technology expert and thought leader in contemporary technologies and techniques, both internally and externally.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong experience with integrating different systems and applications.
- Software development experience with Java, J2EE .NET, Informatica, PHP.
- Strong experience with integration platforms (Informatica preferred).
- Working experience with Cloud Native applications, Microservices, Agile frameworks, DevOps, CI/CD.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.