job summary: Job Description/ Responsibilities: The Report Mapping & Issue Identification (RMII) team within Data Management & Insights (DMI) creates an end-to-end view of the in-scope Governance & Oversight (G&O) Risk and Regulatory reports; this includes identifying people, processes, and data used to create and produce their reports, as well as associated risks, controls, issues, and gaps. Location(s):
- Charlotte, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The report documentation consultant develops and manages documentation for regulatory and risk reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Executes the documentation of end-2-end data/processes for RMII in-scope Risk and Regulatory reports
- Facilitate detailed alignment of financial product data elements to reporting logic
- Design and maintain processes to ensure accuracy and integrity (i.e. documentation provides accurate end-to-end view) across all documentation
- Collaborate and coordinate with executive and key leaders to maintain commitment to Report Mapping & Issue Identification (RMII) strategic objectives
- Designs and develops deliverables to document end-2-end data/processes for RMII in-scope Risk and Regulatory reports
- Leverage COSO principles, data management standards, and other skills to ensure compliance with G&O Framework, COSO, and EDG requirement/policies
- Partnering with support groups (Governance & Oversight, Data Management, Analytics, Change Management, and Technical Interpretations) to improve the control environment
- Drive report documentation activities in partnership with consultants against target timelines and escalate risks, as needed.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: compliance, operational risk, data risk/controls valuation, audit, regulatory reporting or risk management
skills: Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in Data Management concepts including data governance, data domains, data lineage, metadata and/or data quality.
- Background in data documentation including data/process flow diagrams, data narratives, data dictionaries, including proficiency in Microsoft Visio/Excel or iGraphics to document such
- Experience with documentation and evaluation of process/ data risks and/or controls with key stakeholders.
- Prior knowledge of Risk and Regulatory Reporting a plus.
- Ability to gather data requirements from subject matter experts
- Management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Change management experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or Six Sigma designation
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to credibly challenge status quo
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.