job summary: Randstad Technologies is Currently Hiring for a Business Process Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
Our group interacts cross-functionally across many areas of our business which can include areas focused on technical engineering, business development, engagement, operations, business process, enterprise project and program management, information technology, disaster recovery and business continuity, 3rd party vendor management, and communications management.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for process development, suggestions, and governance
- Bring down internal systems and applications in a controlled manner, in order to anticipate how to fix problems and how the systems may potentially break in the first place.
qualifications: Qualified Candidates will have:
- 2+ years of experience with Business process analysis in BCDR
- Experience within the Financial Sector
- Office Suite expertise ; Excel, PP, and Visio - especially
- Strong Project/Program management skills and ISO standards
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Practices
- Disaster Recovery Experience
skills: Additional skills and experience:
- Candidates will have experience with cross functions across a large organization.
- Candidates need to be proactive problem solvers who are ready and willing to take the initiate and next steps in order to complete a task.
- Basic understanding and terminology will be required.
- PMP certification is not needed but welcomed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.