Conract to hire!
Role: Senior Software Engineer
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Good problem solver
- Good communicator
- Able to work on multiple projects during any given week and effectively manage work while switching between them
- Comfortable with ambiguity
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Formal education in engineering or computer science
- Experience with Java 8 Technologies and Microsoft .NET Technologies on for PC and web-based applications (using Eclipse or IntelliJ and Visual Studio).
- Experience creating Web API and/or RESTful services (Java - using Spring Framework).
- Excellent understanding of Java-Streams
- Unit Tests using any major testing framework (Junit, MSTest, NUnit, Xunit)
- Unit Tests using Mocks. (Mockito, Moq)
- Experience with IoC/DI.
- Experience with Maven and Maven Modules.
- Experience with Service Bus.
- Experience with ORM's (Entity Framework and Dapper).
- Experience with DotNet Core.
- Additionally, the following are preferred experiences:
- - Experience with EHRs technology (EPIC, Allscripts, Cerner etc.)
Nice to have:
- RabbitMQ or another AMQP-based message bus
- Experience with ORM's (Hibernate, Entity Framework and Dapper).
- Familiar with HL7 concepts
- Familiar with HIPAA and Privacy rules especially in relationship to payers domain
- Familiar with Agile
skills: This role will
- be a part of an Agile development team for a number of clinical interoperability products (onshore and off-shore)
- be responsible delivering code artifacts as needed per sprint plan
- be responsible for testing own and others code as needed per sprint plan
- be positioned in Raleigh, NC, we're open to telecommuters for the right candidate
- work typical on shore hours (9am-5pm ET) with occasional meetings earlier or later to support other time zones as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.