We are seeking a Project Manager in the Dublin, OH area.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for all aspects of the implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation working with external customers.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
- Define system's scope and project's objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status report.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- The candidate must be able to focus on the customer (at all levels of the organization), leverage
- The candidate should be able to balance the need for strategic vision, tactical items of the project team
- and overall project work balance to ensure success of the project and product delivery.
- The candidate is expected to participate in cross-functional projects that span multiple business units across the enterprise driving innovation, new product functionality, and overall product maturity.
- The candidate should have a strong background working on collaborative solutions.
- Plan, supervise, and participate in activities for multiple projects
- Develop and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas are
- engaged on the project- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, Scope Document), Risk Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Provide status on progress of projects
- Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations
- Display strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
- Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to author comprehensive scope and solutions documents with input from technical resources.
- Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage numerous concurrent projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and resultant methodologies
- Knowledge of the implementation project lifecycle (e.g., discovery, development, testing, implementation, etc.)
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project
- Exposure to bill payment processing, web development, and/or telephony experience a plus
- Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.