A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for an ERP LN Analyst for a direct hire opportunity.
The Systems Analyst solves organizational information issues and conditions by analyzing requirements, designing solutions, and implementing change. Systems Analyst provides functional support for users of Finance, Enterprise Planning, Manufacturing, and Warehousing modules in Infor's ERP LN application. Along with Infor's ERP administrative knowledge, a working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, and a report writing application is essential.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Perform necessary analyses to ensure system and process efficiency as well as data integrity.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and developing improved procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA), preferably in Information Systems, is required.
- Knowledge of SQL. Server DBA skills is required.
- Minimum 5-9 years of technical experience working with Infor's EPR LN application
- Solid experience with a report writer such as Crystal, Cognos, or Microsoft SSRS
- Experience with other ERP systems will suffice
- Strong customer service skills and working with the business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.