You're the kind of person who enjoys contract drafting, organizing, process improvements and efficiencies. As a PS Advisory Services Consultant, you can look forward to providing quoting and contract related support, document management and facilitation of contract execution in support of sales executives and account managers.
A great PS Advisory Services Consultant ensures Account Executives and clients receive accurate proposals and agreements for all company licensed products and services. You will impact both client satisfaction and help the organization reach our financial targets by assisting clients with selecting the best solutions to address the financial needs of their customers. You will gain product and company knowledge.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identifying and escalates potential risks, makes recommendations for resolution
- Working with account executives/sales to verify terms
- Responding to contractual questions from clients (internal and external)
- Drafting client contracts, typically on templates, but may be on client/vendor paper
- Assist in authoring product price estimates
- Applying standard legal and business positions in drafting quotes and contracts
- Providing input into formulation of standard legal and business positions
- Able to manage numerous initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced frequently changing work environment
- Assists with process improvement efforts and recommends changes to policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree and/or five (5) years of relevant contract/ legal experience
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
skills: - Strong computer proficiency with a variety of software applications, including MS-Office Suite and PDF software and excellent typing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.