We are seeking a talented Senior UI Developer capable of building the user interfaces for our next generation "Best of Breed" Enterprise Customer Journey and Master Data Management applications. The Senior UI Developer will work on a cross-functional agile team to design and implement beautiful and scalable user interfaces using the latest UI technologies.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Build cutting-edge, maintainable user interfaces for our suite of capabilities and microservices
- Implement common components that can be reused by other team members and services
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Service Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of our products
- Work closely with Product Owners to develop beautiful, usable UIs and creative visualizations
- Stay abreast of UI technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
- 5+ years developing UIs for web applications in a highly transparent Agile organization, with iterations, continuous integration and a drive for quality
- B. S. or M. S. in Computer Science or related field
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident of the United States preferred.
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing beautiful, usable, high-performance UIs
- Strong understanding of single page application best practices, UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with modern JS framework such as AngularJS, Angular or React is required
- Experience with Angular5/Angular Material experience is a plus
- Experience integrating UI clients with JSON-based REST services
- Experience with client-side and e2e testing technology such as Karma, Protractor or Jasmine.
- Experience using a continuous integration stacks and client-side build/dependency management tools such as webpack, angular-cli, grunt, gulp, npm, JIRA, GIT, Bamboo/Jenkins, etc
- Java development knowledge is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in web-based UI applications with a passion for the latest technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.