job summary: Title:
IT Help Desk Delivery Manager Location:
The Woodlands, TX 77480 Duration:
Open ended contract with no end date Start Date:
Interviewing immediately and start date ASAP (flexible with 2 week notice) Shift:
Primary daytime with responsibility for 24/7 support including On Call 24 x 7
- Manage and provide tactical and strategic guidance to the Randstad Technologies (RT) Team in a 24x7x365 Help Desk environment, ensure they are informed of any changes which could potentially impact customer support, and be On Call 24 x 7.
- Ensure the team utilizes the appropriate tools and processes in order to provide world-class customer service and maintain high job standards focused on quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Identify and implement continual improvements to drive profitability and provide a higher level of service. Forecast cost (including OT) and revenue on a weekly basis.
Degree in a computer-related field of study or equivalent experience
- Industry and/or professional certifications
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library ("ITIL") and ITSM
- Customer Service or Business Leadership training with 5 or more years' experience
- Change resilience to thrive in a constantly changing dynamic environment with frequent interruptions
For immediate consideration contact JoMarie Mercado
Technical Recruiter - Solutions Randstad Technologies
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034
17 615 9878 or Cell: 817-223-4260 Jomarie.Mercado@RandstadUSA.com www.randstadtechnologies.com
location: Spring, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Providing leadership and personnel management
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the client's functional manager
- Ensuring that the team is adhering to client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Monitor and manage the incident queues associated with the Compute technology to ensure incidents are being resolved within Service Targets
- Developing and maintaining service performance reports and dashboards
- Serving as an escalation point in the resolution of incidents
- Developing initiatives to increase operational efficiency and improve customer satisfaction
- Identifying incident trends
- Presenting Weekly Status report to the client's management team
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Train, coach, energize and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities.
- Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff.
- Builds internal and external performance reporting (measuring agent performance, team performance, and areas of opportunity)
- As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's, SLA's, and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement.
- Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT.
- Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed)
- Oversee the Knowledge base and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization.
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Bachelor's Degree and technical management experience preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing Help / Service Desks
skills: - Ability to interface directly with client management to ensure that SLAs met, serve as an escalation point, and provide performance reports/status updates
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, problem solving, leadership skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation are necessary. Active listening skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.