job summary: Position Description
- Our team, the Product and Sales Activation team, is seeking a Content Editor for a temporary position.
- This individual must be able to present a strong portfolio with presentation, infographic, 1-sheeter, or other sales collateral design skills.
- This person will work independently and collaboratively with sales & marketing to translate complex ideas and messages into a clear narrative flow, with compelling and surprising creative hooks, smart visual metaphors, and great design.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 55.21 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
In addition, this person must be highly creative, deadline-driven, and know how to appropriately manage feedback and expectations from internal stakeholders.
Minimum three years of experience in presentation or sales collateral design
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Minimum three years of experience in presentation or sales collateral design
- Expertise in Google Slides, Google Docs and Adobe Creative Suite Experience storyboarding, developing narrative arc for presentations or related assets Self-confidence, ability to hear multiple points of feedback and make creative decisions
- Ability to tell stories visually Proven experience managing multiple project assignments with overlapping schedules and changing priorities in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to function as a productive member in a team-focused environment, high level of follow-through and accountability to others
- Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, commitment to producing excellent work
- Polished, positive, can-do personality, flexibility and sense of humor
- Experience with sales communication
- PREFERRED: Strong business acumen
- PREFERRED: Avid learner, strong research and writing skills
- PREFERRED: Experience in digital advertising sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.