One of our clients is looking to add an Operations Manager to their team.
This role will be based in Ft Worth, Texas.
Performs technical Service/Operations Management work focused on specific assigned customers.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing existing services and implementing new services within clients customers; managing expectations across all stakeholder groups; sharing responsibility for project success; the day-to-day management of organization processes, including performance management, plan monitoring and evolution, metrics development, and management; management of the procurement of related purchases; recommending operations improvements; and developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Coordinates activities that affect service decisions and business requirements.
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Act as liaison between the Operations team and the customer's technical management staff.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure metrics are being met most efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in business or Information Technology or related field.
- 10 or more years of IT related work experience.
- 3 or more years of Operations/ Service Management work experience.
- Experience in management, operations, ITIL frame work, agile project management, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Must possess leadership, communication, conflict management, people management, reporting, critical thinking and problem solving, and planning and organization skills.
- General understanding of Cyber Security and Information Technology a must.
- Candidate will also possess ability to be a successful self-starter.
skills: Operation, Service Management, ITIL, Agile, Information Technology, profit and loss
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.