The Business Analyst (BA) is a talented practitioner supporting a variety of strategic web development projects. The BA will work with groups of stakeholders across projects and business lines to translate business objectives into technical specifications and test cases in an agile development workflow. The ideal candidate for this position is highly results-driven, detail-oriented and innovative.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $850,000 - 950,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Specifically, the BA will:
- Work closely with the internal clients to design the functionality based on the business requirements.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to define the business requirements for new releases.
- Develop use cases and/or specific requirements based on the information collected from the stakeholders and clients with supervision.
- Act as a liaison between the engineering, program management and research teams to facilitate understanding of the design requirements.
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance plans to ensure superior outcomes.
- Monitor performance of implemented solutions to inform future enhancement.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Provide content and review documentation for release or new features.
- Train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in software development, computer science and/or engineering, project management or related field required.
- Two to five years of experience with the ability translate business objectives into clear, well-documented technical specifications.
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for agile development methodology, lifecycle and project management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sitecore, Sharepoint, Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Webmaster, Marketo, Cvent,Slack and Trello preferred.
skills: Sitecore, Sharepoint, Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Webmaster, Marketo, Cvent,Slack and Trello preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.