job summary: Job Summary
The Salesforce Developer is expected to work with the development team to help perform full-lifecycle development on the Salesforce environment. In this role, the lightning developer will be responsible for Salesforce product enhancements and defect fixes based on requirements gathered from stakeholders to address their Salesforce-related needs. In addition, the role requires the integration of Salesforce with other applications in addition to performing system administrator tasks.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
qualifications: Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, computer science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Solid understanding of and experience with the Salesforce architecture and API
- 5+ years of professional experience in Salesforce Platform and partner ecosystem.
- Strong experience in development of Salesforce applications using Lightning, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, API and Integration.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud.
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Preferred Skills: Communities, Java, enterprise design patterns experience
- 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
skills: Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.