job summary: Position Summary:
Our Greenville, South Carolina administrative office has an opportunity for an experienced Help Desk Analyst to join the firm's expanding Technology Department. The Help Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for first and second level phone and email support for the firm on a variety of hardware and software. This opportunity is Monday - Friday from 2:00pm - 11:00pm.
Office Perks: The IT department brings in bagels once a week, does a Help Desk lunch once a month, and has a semi-annual off-site event. Fun office events include: ice cream socials, Halloween costume competition, summer bash with dunk tanks and picnic food, staff appreciation day, and many more! Additional perks offered are a wellness program, yoga classes offered at the office, on-site gym and/or discount gym membership plans, and jeans Fridays.
location: Greenville, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $43,000 - 47,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 11
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Logs all help desk calls or email requests into the current IT Service Management System and updates incident and/or problem information
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves problems with a goal of 85% First Call Resolution
- Escalates appropriately when necessary
- Meets the business need by providing a workaround and sets and meets expectations
- Follows up, ensuring the issue is resolved or the request is satisfied
- Contributes to the IT Service Management knowledge-base
- Provides excellent customer service and practices total contact ownership from acknowledgement to closure
- Contributes to the good of the IT Department and the entire firm
- Participates in new application testing and special projects
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment. Law firm experience a major plus.
- 4+ years Microsoft product support experience including Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
- Independent analysis and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent sense of urgency and the ability to triage incidents, problems, tasks, and projects quickly
- Working knowledge of network and local PC diagnostic utilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently
- Law firm experience a major plus
- Help Desk Institute or ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Document Management System support experience
- SCCM experience
- Mobile Device Management experience
skills: The following are some of the most common technologies used in the offices that would be supported by the Help Desk Analyst:
- Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Office 2016, Office 2010, Autonomy FileSite (DMS)
- Mobile device support including iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices
- VPN and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services on all platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.