The position requires functional and technical knowledge in the highly complex area of SAP APO (Advanced Planner & Optimizer). Experience supporting Demand and Supply planning as well as integration with other systems. The individual would be responsible leading business support and key initiatives in the APO space.This role requires the ability to manage across platforms and teams. As a member of our Information Technology application support team you will provide expertise and insight into the SAP APO capabilities and associated processes for our Demand Planning, Supply Planning, PPDS and core interface. Additionally, you will provide support to groups related to your area of expertise, as well as support to other activities and initiatives within the expanded IT scope of responsibilities.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze and understand the business's needs and priorities.
- Accountable for facilitating the implementation, technical maintenance and post implementation support of the Applications in scope. Interact with Technical resources to ensure that questions and discrepancies about specifications are resolved during the solution development process plus on-going maintenance and support.
- Serve as an internal consultant in the areas of forecasting and statistical forecasting models; predictive analytics
- Technical and functional focus areas:
- Demand Planning
- Process Chains
- Loading forecast data
- Statistical Forecasting
- Planning Books
- File Transfer
- Data Mapping
- Supply Planning
- Deployment and TLB
- Individual who has experience with SAP APO DP (Demand Planning)
- Would be great if they worked in a support role previously
- Under Demand planning, the individual would need to have worked with Process Chains and loading forecast data
- Position would be located at the corporate office
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Computer Science, Engineering or business/related field.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in business analysis, configuration and technical support of applications across the above areas of responsibility.
- Core Competencies: Customer service orientation; teamwork and collaboration; adaptability; initiative; analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of/experience with Planning processes from Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, MRP, DRP, and Supply Chain Master Data.
- Functional SAP ECC planning experience preferred.
- Expert in-depth understanding of systems-driven forecasting methods and formulas.
- Ability to embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast-changing Business/IT environment.
- Prior global and/or regional, cross-functional capacity work experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Functional and/or technical knowledge of planning systems preferably OMP and/or SAP APO
- Configuration and/or coding experience in planning systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.