Sr. Support Engineer
job summary: Job Description:
This person oversees engineering activities of an organization's information systems. He/She will plan, design, develop, evaluate, test, and integrate an organization systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
location: New Century, Kansas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: General Work Competencies / Abilities:
- Provides end user support for our multi-factor authentication (MFA) and virtual private network (VPN) technologies.
- Windows and Microsoft Office Products Experience
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Ticket Management Program Familiarity
- Windows experience required.
- UNIX experience a plus
- The ideal candidate will have had previous helpdesk or operations center Tier1/2 type of experience
- Bachelors in information systems related field nice, but not required.
- Prior information systems or network experience is valued.
- 2 - 4 years applicable work experience
- Must have great customer service experience
- Must be a great communicator
- Must be a team player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.