Asst. Site Manager
Excel Word Communication and Organizational Skills Asst. Site Manager
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: Approximately 1 year
Possibility of extension/conversion: maybe
Interview Process: Phone screen, then 1 in person
Start Date: Immediately
Open to work remote: No
Open for relocation: No
Reason for opening: Replacement
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 19.80 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Must Haves (top 3-5 tangible skills/experience with/specific tools or technology that are required to perform this role):
- Excel: Basic Data entry and formulas
- Written/Email Communication
- Comfortable learning company specific tools
Works well in an environment with repetitive work and looks for ways to improve process.
skills: Plus (what experience you ideally want, would make a candidate stand out, or would be nice to have but not required):
Day to Day (often these are included on your made-up job description already):
- Communicates well with others, team player
- Works well in an environment with repetitive work and looks for ways to improve process.
- Daily reviews the comments from customers. Identifies system concerns, communicates opportunities with category managers and takes actions as needed.
- Conducts site QA on new releases, site experiences, and content review.
Any specific projects or initiatives this candidate might be involved in:
- Reports to category manager
- Works across all departments on Online Grocery.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.