As an Intelligent Automation Architect, you design complex business solutions Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Process Automation.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Architect complex RPA/IPA solutions
- Consult and advise senior leaders on best practices and methodologies for Process Automation
- Engage Business Stakeholders on developing strategies and roadmaps
- Responsible for establishing, refining and enforcing governance processes, policies and reporting related to governance and oversight of the global technology portfolio of projects
- Ensure project processes are aligned to the organizational annual strategic planning process
- Define, manage, direct the daily execution of solution architecture & technical architecture
- Cultivate professional relationships with key organizational leaders, based on trust and respect and act as a change champion
- 5+ years of experience with developing automations, including the collection and assessment of business process requirements
- Hands on experience with the implementation of Robotic and Intelligent Process Automation tools, such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath, etc.
- Experience in Integration of RPA solutions with ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle etc. and custom developed solutions.
- Experience in SDLC implementing RPA solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.
- Experience with Python, R, Visual Basic, C#, or other programming languages
- Experience with practical application of frameworks, methodologies, and approaches to address organizational process challenges
- Experience with .NET Framework, Cloud services- including Azure, Google, Cognitive Analytics or Services, including IBM Watson Text Analytics, Tesseract OCR, and Google Image Recognition etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.