As an Intelligent Automation Technical Lead, you lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues through Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Process Automation.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead a team of designers & developers who develop RPA and Intelligent Automation solutions that integrates with ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and other custom applications
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and the company brand
- Working experience in RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of medium- large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs;
- Hands on experience with the implementation of Robotic and Intelligent Process
- Automation tools, such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath, etc.
- Experience in Integration of RPA solutions with ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle etc. and custom developed solutions.
- Experience in SDLC implementing RPA solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.