IT Support Technician
We are seeking great people for a rewarding opportunity. We have an immediate need for a qualified IT Technical Support Professional with excellent customer service skills.
This position offers competitive pay and an employee benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
Please send resume along with salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 99,999.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a professional and courteous demeanor
- Perform IT technical service desk / help desk support to end users
- Troubleshoot and diagnose user issues, escalating where appropriate, and using resources efficiently
- Process trouble tickets and maintain documentation
- Take ownership of calls and inquiries logged with Service Desk and update the end user/appropriate contact on a regular basis
- Respond to user requests for support involving hardware, software, network connectivity, user access and passwords, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Minimum 2 years of IT technical service desk / help desk support experience
- Experience in working with ticketing software to create, escalate and maintain documentation.
- Experience supporting end user requests for support/service, preferably computer/software related
skills: Customer Service
Over the phone technical support
Trouble ticket, issue tracking software
Troubleshooting hardware, software, peripherals
Windows O/S and Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.