The Card Services Conversion Project Manager is responsible for the overall coordination of groups of client conversions to our processing platform. This position will schedule and coordinate the key activities for these projects with internal departments as well as external vendors to ensure conversions are completed timely, accurately and in accordance with client and company requirements.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Act as primary project contact for internal groups involved in the conversion of clients.
- Act as primary client facing project contact for larger and individual conversion projects.
- Manage multiple groups of client conversions simultaneously.
- Manage the tasks of internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Work with the Card Services client facing team to determine parameter settings and communicate the decision to technical database resources.
- Works in a consultative role to the client facing team to support client inquiries as applicable.
- Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key project stakeholders including the client facing team.
- Develop and update project plans and related task lists for individual and large volumes of conversions.
- Prepare customized templates, project plans and questionnaires as needed.
- Perform specified tasks required to convert clients between platforms.
- Manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete project documentation.
- Provide after hour support of client conversions as needed.
- Work with resource managers to update capacity plan.
- Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purposes.
- Ability to contribute and work within a continuous improvement life cycle.
- Good project management experience including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
- Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
- Previous client services/relationships experience
- Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word, Visio, Project and reporting tools).
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to provide after hours support for client implementations.
- Energetic self starter with a strong sense of ownership, accountability and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.