Under supervision, assist customer with tier one issues or forward to second tier support for issues beyond subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with state employees, internal customers, and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer requirements and concerns
- May serve as liaison between customers and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation
- Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations
- Responds to internal and external customer concerns regarding web site.
- Receives additional training, as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas
- May perform clerical duties in support of the unit
- Provides information and answers to inquiries from external customers regarding all aspects of specific program area of unitPerform other assignments as required.
High school diploma or GED and Six months of experience handling customers, questions, complaints, and/or proving information.
- Knowledge of office365
- Excellent customer service
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of running diagnostic tests
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Organization, Department, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of REMEDY Ticketing tool
- Prior experience with Airwatch, AT&T, Verizon wireless device trouble shooting and installation
- Competency in call center tracking tools
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.