Sr. Business Analyst
All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be a direct W-2 employee of Randstad.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Develop Current State Report:
- Develop business requirements document based on external uses cases
- Compile list of external use findings / requirements
- Compile & score potential vendor solutions
- Compile information to present to initiative management review/approval
Develop Future State Recommendation:
- Lead process modeling sessions and walk-throughs of requirement artifacts and communicate effectively with business and project teams to ensure clear understanding of requirements.
- Document future state process based on interviews, architectural technical design sessions, findings, and business capabilities
- Provide expertise in completing process models, business requirements and ensure consistency between those artifacts.
- Compile information to present to initiative management for review/approval
- Must have strong experience and skill documenting business processes via Visio, with recent prior experience documenting processes
- Financial Analysts of a business process in support of a business case development including benefits analysis
- Some prior mortgage industry and mortgage servicing experience is desirable
- Must have some UAT Strategy development, test planning, testing experience to draft a test plan, define test cases/scripts and track defects and conduct UAT effort & reporting
- Minimum8-10 years' experience as a Business Analyst with progressive set of responsibilities
skills: - Must have strong communications and business analysis skills
- Must have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Must have business problem solving skills including building a shared understanding of problems, outline the parameters of the project, and determine potential solutions
- Must have business analysis experience gathering business information, aggregating information, analyzing and documenting business requirements using standard templates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.