job summary: PROJECT OVERVIEW
- We are seeking a designer to play a flexible role on our product design team.
- We are a group of interaction designers, visual designers, and UX researchers who are working on an exciting new consumer facing product that will revolutionize an entertainment-related sector.
- The right candidate will have a flexible skill set and an appetite for doing basic production design with some opportunity to learn and contribute to product design.
- They will have a design portfolio showing exceptional work that is relevant to the responsibilities and skills listed below.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $66.67 - 73.62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work with stakeholders to craft targeted slide decks for the marketing, business development and product areas of an unreleased project
- Create/edit product demo videos, walkthroughs, and simple prototypes from existing assets.
- Hands on involvement in product and UI design where needed.
Great communication skills and the ability to understand and address the needs of diverse stakeholders.
skills: REQUIRED SKILLS
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Great communication skills and the ability to understand and address the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Proficient in graphic and UI design toolkit including Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience creating polished presentation decks for executives and external stakeholders, ideally in Google Slides.
- Basic understanding of motion design, video, and rapid prototyping tools (After Effects, Principle, Flinto, Framer, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of UX and product design methods and practices.
- Willingness to adapt be proactive in working at multiple levels of skill and complexity.
- Expertise in video and motion design, prototyping and programming, or product design.
- Experience in an entertainment product design/development setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.