In today's fast-paced, interconnected world, it is more important than ever for businesses to have a communications solution that will keep them connected to their customers and employees - from anywhere, at any time. For nearly thirty years, the organization has striven to perfect the desktop phone as the hub of business communications.
This is a chance for a support professional t to join a well-established company with fantastic benefits. This person works with customers, has a direct impact on customer satisfaction, and in turn, the bottom line.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Interface with customers, internally and externally, troubleshooting advanced voice network issues.
2+ years Telephony experience, phone system pbx or voip
5+ years Help Desk/TAC/Tech Support (combined experience)
skills: Required Skills:
- Advanced Voice Network troubleshooting experience
- Fundamental QOS understanding
- Ability to review Wireshark packet captures
- Ability to interface to customers, internal and external and speak intelligently and fluently
- Needs to be someone assertive, self motivated.
- Knowledge and ability to read/follow SIP setup messaging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.