This Engineer would be responsible for engineering, implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining the various components that make up the Network Access Control (NAC) infrastructure. This includes a Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) environment and the associated 802.1x network components for both wired and wireless networks.
location: Buffalo, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 135 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Additional expertise is desired in the specific technologies that are used in the environment to maintain network security and identity management to include Cisco's Access Control Server (ACS) platform and Stealthwatch. This includes maintaining documentation to reflect the current operating environments as well as creating operational documentation to reflect current processes and best practices.
qualifications: The candidate will need:
- Expertise on security technologies, particularly Cisco's ISE
- Experience with Cisco's Identity Service Engine platform to enforce endpoint compliance in an 802.1x environment.
- Network Access Control (NAC) / Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired and wireless infrastructure, VPN to include device profiling, posturing and client provisioning
- Ability to build and analyze ISE rules to comply with network security policies
- Expertise with IEEE 802.1x
- Experience with supplicant clients such as Cisco AnyConnect modules such as NAM, Posture and VPN and Microsoft's native supplicant.
- Experience on Microsoft Private Key Infrastructure (PKI) / Certificate Authority
- Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to clients and co-workers
- Expirence with Cisco wireless (WLAN) and Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC)
- Experience with network switching, DNS/DHCP
skills: Cisco certification(s) in Security and or Route/Switch a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.