Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented ServiceNow Developer/Administrator to support a federal client in Arlington, VA.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The client is engaged in ITIL Transformation and has implemented ServiceNow that focuses on the following ServiceNow areas: Problem, Change, Incident, Service Catalog, Discovery, SLAs, as well as Asset and Configuration Management. This role is for a technical lead that can maintain and enhance the existing configured applications as well as assist in the implementation of the new ServiceNow features. The maintenance work will be heavy on break/fix, OAM work, via incident/problem/request tickets. ServiceNow development should be a core skill to support the break/fix and potential enhancements.
qualifications: The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer:
- Leading the technical development of ServiceNow
- Producing management information from ServiceNow, including KPIs and reports
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing configuration
- Developing Functional and technical designs for a ServiceNow Solution
- Developing custom workflows within ServiceNow as needed
- Assist with the implementation of ServiceNow Discovery
- Assist with training from a technical stance as needed
skills: The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer should have a strong developing ServiceNow as well as some ITIL, ITSM, or Service Desk COTS tools. Experience with ServiceNow Discovery desired but not required. Required skills/Level of Experience:
ServiceNow Design and Development (ServiceNow) - 1 - 3 years Nice to have skills:
ServiceNow Discovery Experience - 1-3 years
ITIL Tool Design and Development - 3 - 5+ years
. PLEASE NOTE: Minimum DoD Secret Clearance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.