job summary: Position Description
- Please provide portfolio link or PDF work samples along with resume
- mandatory exercise attached which is required along with each submission
- Please feel free to source in Mountain view and Chicago as well and mention candidate location clearly on resume
- The Sales Mastery Creative department is in charge of the overall look and feel of Sales Mastery.
- This includes every aspect of visual direction, primarily UX and UI design, illustration and photo treatment.
- As a member of the Sales Mastery team, you will be critical to helping our Sales teams succeed.
- You will work as part of the team to deliver world-class product training in a creative and exciting way.
- You will work closely with the other creatives to develop the ongoing visual language and graphic production of the Sales Mastery brand.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 36.81 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
- Create dynamic vector illustrations utilizing existing brand characters
- Build new object and scene assets
- Compile and maintain work in collective asset library
- Beginning-to-end visual creation of e-learning courses to the standard and satisfaction of Instructional Designers and Curriculum Managers
- Create and support communication and activation efforts to promote programming including banners, print ads, branded merch and stickers Style slides, format presentations -Work within Learning Platforms (Intellum and Evolve) to update and maintain brand
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the new Sales Mastery Brand, within the Google Standards guidelines
- Frequent attendance to international video chat meetings with full team, including close communication with worldwide creative team
- Create beautiful, inventive illustrative artworks, characters, and designs
- Communicate actively with studios and the creative team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain the Sales Mastery / Google brand, uphold and develop the Google Standard guidelines.
Bachelors Degree in Visual Arts / Creative Industries / Graphic Design / UX/UI Design or similar;
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills:
Desired Nice to Have Skills:
- Expert skill level with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop / Strong human character illustration experience / Ability to quickly produce a high volume of quality vector graphics
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Arts / Creative Industries / Graphic Design / UX/UI Design or similar;
- Minimum 3 years experience in visual design or relevant industry
- Significant vector illustration experience, comfortable adopting and mirroring existing style, characters and branding
- Great communication skills, able to consistently maintain open channels with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to provide quick turnaround for high volume vector asset creation and editing
- Comfortable receiving ongoing feedback and suggestions from the team; positive response to constructive criticism
- Animation / Film editing experience
- Prior work with e-learning platforms / experience with Instructional Designer workflow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.