Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with our client, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Our client's products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is "Invented for life."
We believe that connectivity is more than just technology. It's part of our lives. It improves mobility, shapes the cities of the future, and makes homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient. In every sphere, our client is working towards a connected world. A world that opens up possibilities no one could ever have imagined.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job Description
Up to 70% travel within the Boston local area. Primary responsibilities:
Interfaces and key roles:
- Responsible for achieving a sales target and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Establish and manage relationships with top clients and C-level executives, with an objective to drive sales initiatives and go-to-market plan to complement and support lines of our client's IT services business in Product Engineering, Software Platforms, Medical Devices and IOT space.
- Collaborate with diverse teams to develop a deep understanding of markets / customers, identify gaps and help build right set of services and business models.
- Support Regional Marketing plan - Communication, Event Participation.
- Align actions to department and company vision, mission, strategy and objectives.
- Build a strong internal network and align with key players to support the delivery of projects to customers and execute deals.
- Collaborate with Sr. Account Executive and internal partners to validate and execute the account strategy and deal.
- Work with support teams to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, partner relationships, legal, billing and other compliances related topics.
- Support market research activities to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition.
- Perform quantitative analysis, and develop proposals, SOW, contract negotiations, MSA and closure, either in the capacity of assisting a larger team or as an individual contributor.
- Possess the ability to identify right contacts, create opportunities for Account mining.
- BA/BS degree in life sciences or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, partnership development.
- 3+ years of experience in strategic sales and marketing function in healthcare IT consulting services.
- Experience in technology, IoT and IT consulting projects in Healthcare domain required.
- Must have industry Knowledge of Medical quality standards and relevant regulatory frameworks.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with high energy to lead activities.
- Confident and clear communicator - defend ideas with objectivity
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with various onsite and offshore development models preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.