job summary: FULL-TIME, DIRECT HIRE
A great IT Healthcare company
in Raleigh, NC
is looking for an experienced Product Manager
with experience in
Analytics/Data, Analytics Platforms/Roadmaps, Technical Documentation, and Requirements.
This company offers a great working environment, growth and competitive salary.
Qualified candidates will hear back within 24 hours, and to save time, please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Leads the delivery of features and functionality within the overall product roadmap that incorporates advanced analytical techniques, data-driven decision processes, and applied statistical methods.
- For new functionality, leads or performs analysis of business and user needs, constructs requirements documentation, translates requirements into specifications, and reviews requirements and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Creates quality business cases to justify investment in additional analytic product capabilities, including go-to-market strategy with relevant metrics, market and measurements within deadline
- Conducts product research to further understand the competitive landscape and profile for the segment, opportunities for growth, and best-in-class product requirements that deliver measurable value for customers.
- Takes ownership for the day-to-day decisions on analytics features within company products including prioritization and scope definition to ensure product development stays aligned with business needs
- Partners with internal and external domain experts to highlight current and emerging analytic product trends - including such things as: embedded analytics into workflows, unstructured data uses, behavior analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and triangulation of data for integrity
- Actively QA data sources in order to deliver accurate data to external and internal customers
- Facilitates and manages relationships with customers for ongoing discovery, testing and feedback sessions, and acts as the technical liaison between engineering and customers
- Supports customer acquisition, adoption, and ongoing support activities
- BA or BS degree
- Product Management experience with:
- Pragmatic Marketing & Agile Methodology
- Analytics/Data & Analytics Platforms/Roadmaps
- Technical Documentation & Requirements
- Experience leading product development start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering
- Familiarity with Web & Native Mobile Applications
- Healthcare experience (a strong plus)
- Ability to read, translate and analyze market/claims data, up-to-date commercial, Medicare / Medicaid Claims, EMR referral data (a strong plus)
- Strong Product Management experience
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.