job summary: Product Manager, Analytics Raleigh, NC
A healthcare-based technology company is currently looking for a Product Manager, Analytics in Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time, direct hire
role that offers a great working environment, growth and competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be able to advocate to identify, analyze, and envision algorithms utilizing multiple data inputs to present in a user-friendly, actionable analytics-focused application.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Leads the delivery of features and functionality within the overall product roadmap that incorporates advanced analytical techniques, data-driven decision processes, and applied statistical methods.
- For new functionality, leads or performs analysis of business and user needs, constructs requirements documentation, translates requirements into specifications, and reviews requirements and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Creates quality business cases to justify investment in additional analytic product capabilities, including go-to-market strategy with relevant metrics, market and measurements within deadline
- Conducts product research to further understand the competitive landscape and profile for the segment, opportunities for growth, and best-in-class product requirements that deliver measurable value for customers.
- Takes ownership for the day-to-day decisions on analytics features within company products including prioritization and scope definition to ensure product development stays aligned with business needs
- Partners with internal and external domain experts to highlight current and emerging analytic product trends - including such things as: embedded analytics into workflows, unstructured data uses, behavior analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and triangulation of data for integrity
- Actively QA data sources in order to deliver accurate data to external and internal customers
- Facilitates and manages relationships with customers for ongoing discovery, testing and feedback sessions, and acts as the technical liaison between engineering and customers
- Supports customer acquisition, adoption, and ongoing support activities
qualifications: Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field of study is required
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management , working on analytics, data-driven workflow, or Business Intelligence components of SaaS applications and technologies; including product roadmaps, product requirements and delivery of product to users
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of statistical concepts and how to use data to drive decisions and workflows
- 2+ years of SQL (preferred) & experience with Agile development processes
- Experience leading product development start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to convert market opportunity into operational plans with development organization
- Familiarity with both web and native mobile applications
- Strong written and presentation skills; great storyteller
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Applicants must have strong math / data analytics background and very strong analytical skills, high degree of comfort with statistical concepts and understanding on how to use data to drive decisions and workflows
- Ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative; proven ability to lead through influence vs. authority
- Strong written and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.