Leverage your quantitative analysis skills to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products. The Data Analyst works in the following areas:
- Build and analyze dashboards and reports
- Monitor key product metrics while investigating changes in those metrics
- Build data sets that enable exploratory analysis
- Create new metrics to measure performance and evaluate existing ones
- Forecast growth trajectory and accordingly define product goals
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Propose investments in the product roadmap based on opportunities in the insights
- Understand and build models of user behaviors
- Identify new levers to improve product KPI
3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field
Experience in SQL
Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
Experience communicating the results of analyses
skills: Bonus Skills
3+ years of experience in Python
Knowledge of statistical analysis
Experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
Experience with an Internet-based company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.