- Support meeting management; take notes, summarize action items, manage completion of follow up
- Manage team and program documentation via shared folders and SharePoint site.
- Manage program mailboxes with timely responses to emails.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Support program implementation in a variety of ways, including:
- Analyzing and reporting data
- Setting up and hosting webinars
- Tracking engagement in various implementation initiatives
- Creating, distributing and summarizing program surveys
- Regularly report on progress towards key milestones and goals.
qualifications: Required Experience:
- 2+ years as Project Coordinator
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge and application of Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Familiarity with scheduling and running WebEx sessions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, along with effective tracking and follow-up abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with a drive toward flawless execution.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.