IT Resource Manager
Great opportunity for an IT Resource Manager who is looking for a new direction in their career. This is with a nationally recognized company where your hard work does not go unnoticed or unrewarded. You will be working with a great group of talented people.
DIRECT HIRE with competitive compensation, great benefits, and PTO- Relo provided as well as interview expenses for out of area candidate
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to email@example.com. As a qualified candidate I will respond same business day. This manager is very motivated to get this role filled. Interviews consist of a phone screen and one onsite.
location: Greenville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsibilities - Assist with the IS integrated planning process to create project portfolio management metrics and tracking, and alignment to near-term and long-term business priorities.
- Develop and deliver reports at a divisional level for resource demand/capacity; develop materials and analyze information related to IS sponsored and supported projects as part of enterprise business planning process.
- Establish standard resource scorecards for monitoring progress of resource plans by all teams/areas, identifying areas for opportunities and significant risk.
- Works with all levels of leadership in the organization on resource planning and guidance for the organizations near-term and long-term capacity planning, productivity and operational analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for developing the Resource Management Life Cycle for the division, including delivery, execution and support of the life cycle.
- Performs resource demand analysis and scenario comparisons to evaluate demand for resources, which must be weighed against capacity to determine if additional resources are required to meet demand, and if required, what types of resources are needed.
- Define and develop metrics to accurately reflect the status of resource planning and scheduling.
Minimum Requirements - Experience - Minimum of three to five years related experience.
Prior experience as a Resource Manager
Defining and Developing Metrics to reflect the status of resource planning and scheduling
skills: See Qualifications
Resource Management of people, projects, budget
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.