Data Entry Clerk - eLearning Content Project
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A DATA ENTRY CLERK IN HIGHLAND HEIGHTS!
eLearning Content Project--Estimated 1 year contract
Adobe is deprecating the use of Flash in all web browsers by 2020. Until that time, all major web browsers are progressively removing Flash from their current versions. Our client's Education Programs must convert approximately 800 eLearning courses from Flash to HTML5 so that the courses will function in the future.
The client will partner with a third-party vendor to convert the majority of these courses. The Data Entry Clerk will assist the Global eLearning Services (GES) team with the review and publication of converted eLearning courses and exams as they are received from the vendor.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Review Flash-based courses/exams to ensure source files are present
· Document course/exam attributes (e.g., course code, intellectual property level and unusual functionality) for the vendor
· Package source files and documentation and provide to the vendor
· Conduct slide-by-slide reviews of converted courses/exams received from the vendor and submit changes, as needed
· Publish converted courses/exams to the Learning Management System and document completion in project management tool
High school degree, data entry, and PC skills required for this role
skills: Required Skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Strong organization skills
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong general computer skills, specifically with Windows 7 and 10
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.