Responsible for leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as the main point of contact for those projects. Takes projects end to end from original concept through final implementation. Monitors and drives project performance by implementing project management best practices. This position requires strong project and program management experience in a call center and IT infrastructure environment.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepares preliminary and end result costing analysis for project teams, Project Leadership or department leadership.
- Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
skills: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
7+ Years Project management
5+ Years Call Center Technology
5+ Years Telecom Infrastructure/Data center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.