The InTune Engineer will be responsible the configuration, maintenance, and management of enterprise devices via Microsoft InTune and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite (EMS). Candidate should have experience using these toolsets to manage both Windows 10 and Apple/Android mobile devices.
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Engineer will also be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of conditional access policies for various device types, and will help lead the transition of organization's management of modern devices into the cloud.
- 2 years of experience as primary InTune admin in an enterprise environment
- Experience with packaging and deploying Apple and Android applications using Microsoft InTune
- Experience with the configuration and deployment of MDM policies using InTune, AirWatch, MobileIron, or other enterprise-class MDM solution
skills: - Experience with advanced Windows 10 policy and configuration management using Microsoft InTune
- Knowledge of the requirements for implementing and maintaining conditional access policies across multiple device types
- Advanced experience using Azure components, including Azure AD and Microsoft EMS and OMS Azure components
- Thorough knowledge of PowerShell, T-SQL, Bash, VB.net or other endpoint automation and scripting languages
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.