This role is for a Project Manager in the Order to Cash (O2C) Global Process Owner (GPO) organization. The GPO team provides project management leadership and process oversight for O2C functions. This is role will be primarily focused on electronic invoicing deployments and migrations.
location: Broomfield, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The primary responsibilities will be related to global project management and operational process support of Order to Cash functions at the company. The candidate may be required to run projects independently, or provide project support as needed.
- apply international business experience while supporting eInvoicing projects in compliance with local statutory regulations, as well as company policies.
- solutions are developed in partnership with internal and external resources working across multiple platforms and strategies.
- clarifying requirements, mapping from the ERP, establishing and driving deadlines, assigning responsibilities and tasks, testing, documentation and management reporting on progress.
- efficiently coordinate, communicate and work with different teams across the organization.
- May perform a variety of additional tasks including detailed data analysis and reporting.
- execute according to schedule, identify roadblocks and update stakeholders as appropriate.
- support additional A/R initiatives, system testing, operational guidance and other projects. utilizing and maintaining standardized detailed project documents.
- Must understand the Quote-to-Cash lifecycle in an ERP system
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience with Accounts Receivable (or Payables)
- Has demonstrated success in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with technical mapping from an ERP financial module to a pre-defined extract
- Experience with international statutory requirements
skills: - Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a very high degree of attention to detail
- Prior experience with various electronic languages but not limited to XML and/or EDI
- Strong team leader with a proven track record in working with virtual teams
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working across cultures
- Ideal candidate has experience with Oracle Financials and/or Oracle eBusiness Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.