The Organizational Development Specialist position is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support and coordination on training and development projects. This positions reports to Director of OD, SC
Supply Chain projects have a high business impact and require a great deal of coordination and communication across various departments within the company as well as with third parties. Starting from the initial project creation all the way to delivery of the finished project, this role is an integral part of the successful execution of these projects.
This is a fast-paced position that requires an individual who can juggle multiple tasks, prioritize responsibilities, and deal with vendors and customers while maintaining a positive and professional attitude. The nature of this work requires someone with a high level of intelligence, common sense, communication, computer and people skills, and professionalism.
location: Bohemia, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $22.50 - 27.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primarily focus on developing and overseeing the planning, logistics coordination, development, delivery and evaluation of course offerings
- Create, modify, and/or upload training courses to the LMS
- Ensure Associates are properly enrolled into required courses
- Working with Content owners to define course needs
- Managing the Corporate training calendar
- Troubleshooting support for The Nature's Bounty Co. System Administrators
- Manage relationship with LMS vendor
- Develop communication strategy for course offerings
- Work with multiple stakeholders to support their training reporting needs
- Identify and assess training needs
- Manage vendor relationship for all assessments associated with course offerings.
- Manage delivery of pre-work\
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities from course evaluations
- Partner effectively with external vendors and resources as needed for development solutions
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Organizational Development team support communications planning and implementation.
- Develop and schedule required notifications/reminders for all course offerings
- Consult with clients to deliver/gather and interpret data and provide process/system guidance.
- Support major survey and process administration
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum job qualifications:
- 1+ years' experience in Learning and Development or Human Resources Operations preferred. Recent college graduates are welcome to apply.
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate with departments across the organization
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) a plus
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office, including strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
skills: ? The person we need to support the training area needs to have the following:
- 2 years industry experience
- Associates Degree required
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PP)
- Analytical skills to support the setup of the LMS (Learning Mgmt System) in Supply Chain. Previous experience in any LMS is preferable
- Prepare the training materials based on data gathered by the technical writers. This includes following the process, insert pictures, adjust links, etc.
- Coordination of learning events (trainings, workshops, etc.)
- Track progress of the project, gather the data and prepare graphs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.