We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Designer with a minimum of 5 years of experience and expertise in UX design.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work with the design leads and product team to capture and translate complex business and user requirements into design parameters.
- Partner with technology leads to develop features that are feasible yet push boundaries of the technology.
- Collaborate with the product team to generate deliverables such as user personas, user journeys, experience maps, software diagrams, wireframes, task flows and other conceptual frameworks that support and describe the product experience.
- Conduct internal and competitive product analysis using the right heuristics.
- Assist in defining, conducting and synthesizing findings from research and testing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Deep expertise in UX design and a strategic mindset for how to scale and differentiate a market-leading e-commerce experience.
- Versed in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Up to date with current e-commerce best practices and design trends.
- Proven track record of shipping new experiences and iterating on existing ones .
- Produce design deliverables utilizing the Sketch, Invision, Zeplin.
- Well versed prototyping micro-interactions.
- Experience working with product management, engineering, and agile development environments.
- Experience turning complex use cases into intuitive and shipable e-commerce experiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.