- Manage projects with internal and external dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities, moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans and approving plans.
- May mentor IT Project Managers
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Participates in change initiatives including tasks and initiatives outside of specific job duties such as BRM workgroups.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
- Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders' leadership and Program Managers associated with other projects.
- Advise project team, customers, and staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
- Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
- Leads project meetings.
- Creates and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.